TOPIC: There are thousands of reasons to be extremely optimistic. Understanding the REAL situation is half solving it.
KEY POINTS: The media appears to have a self interest to direct your attention elsewhere. (if it bleeds, it leads, is a news maxim) There much positive activity occurring in the world now, and the optimism of the planet is rising.
BENEFIT OF REVIEWING THIS MATERIAL: Focus on what you have and what you can influence positively rather than the negative headlines you are fed.
LENGTH OF VIDEO: 15 minutes.
(good video, except the reference to GMO foods, see book below for information on food intake)
FREE E Book on Beliefs CLICK HERE>>Pernicious Belief -by Adam West
This site was referenced in the book! It is a quick read and may challenge your paradigm. (Positive Change is good!)
RANDOM EXAMPLES OF GOOD NEWS TO FOCUS ON
SUPPORTING DATA LINK: Building a 30 story, 9.0 earthquake resistant building with 5x energy efficiency in 15 days.
HIGH GAS MILEAGE CARS
SUPPORTING DATA LINK(s): http://www.examiner.com/article/volkswagen-s-600-car-gets-258-mpg
“NO GAS” CARS!
SUPPORTING DATA LINK: GENEPAX – Water Car
Sun-powered plane completes California test flight April 19, 2013
SUPPORTING DATA LINK: DO IT YOURSELF SPACECRAFT Ingenuity lives!
PEOPLE ARE REJECTING MAIN STREAM MEDIA
3. CNN Hits 20-Year Weekday Primetime Low May 22, 2012
PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO THINK CRITICALLY
See also: 2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning Sunday update wordpress
SUPPORTING DATA LINK: Your intention is key. 10 min video -Louis Schwartzberg.
SUPPORTING DATA LINK: If you like the links above you may like this set of videos.
FOR PESSIMIST’S – CHEER UP! – MURPHY’S OTHER 15 LAWS STILL APPLY
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.